- EL NINO COMING? NO PROBLEM! - Doesn’t matter if it’s a splash, a spill, or total immersion, this Waterproof Pouch (2 Pack) has you covered with trusted Triple Seal Protection up to 32 feet (10 meters) underwater. Whether you're snorkeling, swimming, or sailing, you’ll never have to worry about drowning your smartphone or wallet!
- DOUBLE THE PLEASURE, DOUBLE THE PROTECTION - Off to the beach or relaxing poolside? The translucent pouch is Touch Screen-Friendly, allowing you to text and talk while you soak up some sun. Going on a cruise or island-hopping tour? Protect your cash, credit cards, and passport in the opaque pouch, so thieves cannot ruin the vacation of a lifetime.
- EXTRA LARGE FOR EXTRA FUN - Measuring 9.0” X 6.7”, our waterproof bags are extra spacious, so you can stay connected and protected while having the time of your life - they can float too. Take your iPhone, Galaxy Note, camera, money, and other must-have items.
- EXTRA LONG FOR EXTRA COMFORT - Tired of straps that are way too short, flimsy, or easy to lose? We made sure our fully adjustable carrying straps fit you comfortably as a waist pack (fits sizes: 33.5”-47.5”), cross-body bag, or shoulder bag. Sturdy. Secure. Stylish. Your can’t-live-without essentials will always be at your side - on land and in the water.
- FREE 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Join thousands of water lovers who depend on the Waterproof Pouch Set for 3-in-1 protection from water damage, theft, and loss. Try them out for yourself completely risk free. Your phone and wallet will thank you for it!
Calling All Beachgoers, Boaters, Cruise Fans, and Water Sports Enthusiasts!
Whether you’re snorkeling in Hawaii, on a cruise excursion in the Caribbean, or playing in the wave pool at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, your foes are the same: water damage and theft. These ultralight waterproof pouches are an essential pre-trip purchase that enable you to beat them both!
Created by water lovers for water lovers, each pouch in this handy 2-pack weighs less than a quarter of a pound, but don’t let that fool you. The Maui Waterproof Pouch can handle some big waves, deep depths, and serious water rides.
The triple threat of three zip lock seals (think freezer bag on steroids) blocks water from entering the pouch, and an adjustable strap ensures your on-the-go essentials stay secure by your side, far away from the reach of thieves.
The Maui Waterproof Pouch Is An Easy Solution For:
- The Beach and Pool – Allowing you to snorkel and swim without worrying about your phone and car keys getting stolen.
- Cruise Excursions – To ensure your passport, ID, credit cards, and digital camera make it back to the ship safe and dry.
- Water Parks – So you can keep your phone and cash handy while you splash and slide without needing to rent an expensive locker.
- Water Sports – So your phone lives to see another day after a paddle board plunge, kayak flip, or tubing turnover.
- Boating and Fishing – To protect your personal items from falling overboard and sinking to the bottom of the blue abyss.
Do These Waterproof Pouches Actually Work?
- Yes, they float in the water.
- Yes, they’re 100% waterproof.
- Yes, they’re fully submersible.
Adventure seekers have used them for:
- - Snorkeling in Hawaii for nine days straight.
- - Swimming with whale sharks in the Pacific.
- - Wiping out on a jet ski at the lake going 30mph.
- - Jumping off 20-foot cliffs into the Caribbean.
- - Scuba diving down to 120 feet underwater.
- Made from: waterproof PVC, nylon waist strap, ABS side-release buckle
- Measurements: Pouch: 9.0” x 6.7” (sealed), Adjustable Waist Strap: 33.5” – 47.5”
- Care: Wash off with water and hang dry; Avoid sharp objects that could puncture the pouch.
Go Zero To 100% Waterproof In 4 Simple Steps:
Test It Yourself To Believe It
To ensure your valuables survive when they take a dive:
- Always do a water submersion test with a tissue or paper towel inside before use; and
- Dry off the bags before opening the seals to prevent unwanted droplets from falling inside.
Simply submerge the pouch in a sink or bathtub full of water for one hour, two hours, or even overnight! Since the pouches float, you’ll need some weight to keep them underwater. A pair of dumbbells works great.
Whichever testing method you choose, the end result should be exactly the same – not a single drop of water inside the pouches.
Still a bit paranoid? You can put your phone, passport, and other high-value items in a separate zip lock bag for double protection and extra peace of mind.