- LONG TIME LASTING -- One pack this automatic toilet bowl cleaner will keep your toilet bowl cleaning for THREE MONTHS, two-pack can last for HALF A YEAR.Say goodbye to the toilet brush.
- EASY TO USE -- Just Need put it into the toilet tank, far away from the water outlet, keep it perpendicular to the water surface.Then you never need to consider the toilet's cleaning problem any more.
- CUTE STYLE DESIGN -- This is not only a functional product, but also a clean product that combines aesthetics with home experience.
- SEVEN ADVANTAGES -- The active decontamination factor can be efficiently decontamination. The microporous sustained-release design makes it effective for a long time. Active oxidation technology makes the decontamination capacity increase by 60%. Patent design invention,the sterilization rate is as high as 99.9%.Extract plant pigments and make your toilets fragrance.Non toxic gel formula, healthy and environmental protection.
This Blue Bear Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans and deodorizes with the power of bleach and kills 99.9% of household bacteria in the toilet bowl water. Each Cleaner cleans for up to 3 months and helps prevent tough hard water, mineral and lime scale stains. These easy to use keep your toilet smelling fresh and sparkling clean with every flush, leaving bowl water crystal clear. To sanitize, clean and deodorize, simply drop a blue bear in the toilet tank and let it do its work. The blue bear does not harm the septic tank. With this cleaner, you know your toilet bowl is clean and disinfected.
Repels Stains with Every Flush to Keep Your Toilet Clean
With this automatic toilet bowl cleaner , you’ll feel better knowing you’re getting toilet clean with every flush.
This Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner repels tough hard water, mineral and limestone stains, preventing buildup, making deep cleans easier and keeping your bowl looking sparkling and bright.
Sanitize your toilet with every flush. This Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner kills 99.9 percent of the household bacteria that populate your toilet bowl and toilet bowl water.
* Streptococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella enterica.