- ✔Safe, Natural And Non-Addictive Transdermal Patch Delivers An Effective Dose Of Medical Extract,Patch Lets Skin "Breathe" Better.
- ✔Ingredients: Camphor (10%), Menthol (3%), Borneol, Chinese Yam, Herba Geranii, Lanolin, Radix notoginseng, rosin, rubber, vaseline, zinc oxide.
- ✔ Pain Relief Patches Aplicable To: Sport Sprain, Muscular Pain,Muscle Aches,Rheumatism ,Cervical Spondylosis,Muscular Fatigue Ect.
- ✔Two Different Feeling Available: Yunnan Baiyao Patch - Cool and Refreshing, Tiger Balm Patch- Warm and Slow Burn.
- ✔Aplicable People:Sportsman,Elderly People,Dancer,Joint Pain Sufferer,Office Worker,Driver,Manual Worker Ect.
- ✔Encourage Circulation:It not can only helps to relieve aches and pains in muscles and joints and reduce swelling, but also to help encourage circulation and prevent stagnation in the joints and muscles.
These Pain Relief Patches was formulated for an Emperor in China more than a century ago, by herbalist Aw Chu Kin. On his deathbed in 1908, he left this ancient formula with his two sons exacting from them their promise to make this ointment available to all seeking relief from pain. They kept their promise and marketed the ointment throughout Asia and world.
Scope of application:
applicable to by wind ,cold,wet,the neck,shoulder,caused by the evil of the waist,legs and other joint and a a variety of pain caused by soft tissue contusion. And Joints,Rheumatism, Cervical spine pain.
Pregnant women,have spontaneous bleeding or bleeding after injury ,allergic to zinc oxide,pain local skin trauma,infection and ulcer were banned.
Structure and Material:
Consist of far IR ceramic powder,medical PSA,non-woven,release paper etc.
Far IR emission wavelength is 8um-15um.
Black plaster, relatively large viscosity, plaster out of holes, more moderate. Long warm-up time. this product has a warm the meridians,expelling the wind and cold,promoting blood circulation and relieving pain of efficacy.
How to Use:
1. Wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Bend the patch and remove the film to expose the adhesive side.
4. Apply the adhesive side directly on the skin in the affected area.
5. Only use one patch to the affected area, the patch can last up to 24-48 hours.
7. Wash your hands after removing the patch.
8. If the pain is persistent 8-12 hours after the first patch and the second patch may be applied.
9. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
10. 24-48 Hours for each time, 3-5 times per week.