This microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world.
Allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high resolution, directly on your computer screen.
Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, etc.
Applied to jewelry, coin, stamp, electronics, skin & hair, print industrial inspection, laboratory research, medical analysis, biological inspection and other inspection.
Magnify objects up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and 8 super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images like you've never seen before.
- The 1000X Zoom USB Microscope Camera is a useful and funny microscope for kids, students, engineers, inventors, and others who need to magnify and explore the micro things.
- Be compatible with Mac, Window XP and above, Linux. This microscope doesn’t work with iPhone cellphone.
- This magnification only support Android smartphone which has OTG function.(How to Check OTG? Download the free app”USB OTG Checker”)
- Built-in 8 LED lights and 2 Mega imported lens, digital microscope’s 2 adjusting knob can change the focus and brightness.
- Connected to the devices, you can use the software to record the micro world, capture screenshot and record video. Besides you can use the software’s measurement function to measure the least bit.
Note: Focus Wheel can be used on ALL devices. But SNAP and ZOOM button can only be recognize on window system as the software was wrote by our company, and android APP (mac system doesn’t need software) is common in the market so it can’t recognize the SNAP and ZOOM command.
Amcap is a professional window software designed for window xp/vista/7/8/10. You can get the package from CD or contract us for the downloading link.
Mac users can use the Photo Booth to use this microscope directly. There is software called “Quick Camera” which can work on this microscope too.
Please scan the code above or search “CameraFi” on google play to get the app installation.
This microscopes can be used with the default Camera app that comes with Chrome.
Raspberry Pi: Working with the current version of Raspbian Jessie.
Focus Range: from 10mm to 250mm
Frame Rate: Max 30f/s under 600 Lus Brightness
Magnification Ratio: 40x to 1000x
Video format: AVI
Photo format: JPEG or BMP
Light source: 8 LED (adjustable by control wheel)
PC interface: USB2.0
Power source: 5V DC from USB port
Operation system: Windows 7 8 10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.5 or above, some of Android mobiles, Linux, Chrome
Bundle software: MicroCapture with measurement & calibration function
System Requirement Pentium Computet with 700M Hz &Above, 20M HD Space
CD ROM Measure Tool: Micro-Measure (It can measure Length and diameters, angle, the perimeter, area, etc)
1x USB Microscope
1x Mental Tripod